- November 18+19
I am delighted to be asked back to Maker’s Market at the Parlor Room in downtown Northampton. I will have lots of perennial favorites – yardstick business card holders, skeleton key barrettes, map trays – and am working on a few brand new goodies (placemats from vintage wooden soda crates!) Details to follow….
- November 19+20
All hands are on deck (and in the studio) as we gear up for Maker’s Market in downtown Northampton on November 19th and 20th. Come get some early holiday shopping in – lots of yardstick business card holders, vintage tennis racquet mirrors and map trays, as well as some brand new items!
- December 9
Next up is Arts Night Out, December 9th, from 5:00-9:00 when we will fling open the studio doors for a trunk show. So many wonderful goodies to keep for yourself or gift to family and friends. Take a tour of the studio, where all of the magic (and an error or 2) happens. We’ll have tasty bites and adult beverages as well, so stop on by! The studio is at 60 North St. Northampton, a 5 minute walk from Main Street.
workshops + parties
Reclaimed crafts hosts workshops and parties for between 4 and 12 people in our beautiful sun-drenched studio in downtown Northampton, or we can come to you (and accommodate more). A craft workshop is a creative, unique and fun idea for baby and wedding showers, birthday parties, or simple get togethers. We provide all the materials, many of which are salvaged, vintage and one-of-a-kind. Workshops last anywhere from 2-8 hours, depending on the level of difficulty. Work with us to create your own ideas for projects, or choose one of our projects:
- table runners and vases (salvaged burlap coffee, potato sacks, vintage fabric)
- cocktail coasters (upcycled tile, vintage cookbooks and fabric, decoupage paper, stamps)
- trays and frames (vintage maps, decoupage paper, stamps)
- plant stands (vintage tennis racquet presses, vintage yardsticks)
- cork boards (vintage tennis racquet presses, vintage fabric)
- napkin rings (recycled buttons, vintage fabric, recycled shirts
- bud vases (balusters, table legs, test tubes)
- earrings (vintage silk neck ties)
- travel journal (vintage maps, baker’s twine, recycled buttons)